English is not useful at all

Discussion dans le forum 'Board in English' créée par wiley82 le 26 Nov. 2009.

1. E-Brooks

E-Brooks off bladi

Inscrit:
    16 Mars 2010
    use it on paltalk, make friends

2. Robocop83

Robocop83 Picture me rollin'

Inscrit:
    18 Juil. 2011
    There's an arabic saying that goes like this (this is my own translation though :langue:): "He who learn a people's language protects himself against their evil." That translation seems kinda biblical.. lol.
    But the fact remains that learning English is useful, all the more so because the U.S are attacking us on all sides :langue:

See from 4:46. This is hilarious:
    The Delta Force 1 (film) Part 10 - YouTube

3. Platro

Platro

Inscrit:
    23 Juin 2011
    Hello!
    I'm in the same waters as you fellow, i have a certificate too, but unlike you, i realize that speaking the language isn't enough.
    As many others will tell you, you need a specific subject on which to apply the language (salesmanship, teaching, computer science...), otherwise your english isn't worth a "Santim", save, of course, braging about it.
    Anyways, if you get a job in an International Company, give me a shout, i'm interested too!

4. Net4ub

Net4ub

Inscrit:
    15 Août 2012
    the problem is not the langauge, it`s you not finding a productive use for it.
    no disrespect, I learned Dutsh 10 years ago and then there was no use for it and it`s gone now... a total waste of time and money but it happens if you dont maintain it.

Partager cette page