I want to speak english/french with people

Discussion dans le forum 'Board in English' créée par hylianna le 8 Juil. 2009.

1. hylianna

hylianna

Inscrit:
    18 Avril 2009
    Hello your welcome in this post !

Im a girl and I 21 years, i like speack with people, and i want if you want...have a correspondante for change a dialogue !
    I live in french im algerina , my english it's not perfect i'm sorry ..

See you !!

2. momo48

momo48

Inscrit:
    19 Nov. 2008
    Hello I am mohammed , I am 15 years old , I'm morrocan from Oujda , My english is terrible , i am sorry , but it's cool , if we talk :)
  3. Milcham

Milcham

Inscrit:
    24 Mai 2005
    Hello i am Milcham, I am 104 years old, i'm moroccan from morocco, my english is terrible, i am sorry, but it's cool, if we talk :)
  4. bodia

bodia

Inscrit:
    23 Oct. 2008
    hello everybody i m....years old and yes it would be cool.it ll help improving our english obviously we all need that.so talk about what? someone has to ask for something for example what are your plans for this summer?
  5. samarkand87

samarkand87

Inscrit:
    13 Mai 2009
    that's good question so Let's Start
    for me i have just 2 weeks ,I will spend My Summer Vacation around Marakkech to discover Atlas Mountain, rivers .... is not the 1st time for me but there are many places to see there.
    what about u friends ?
  6. before

before

Inscrit:
    22 Déc. 2007
    Hello everybody
    I'll also to learn english
    Who will to me learn
  7. majorgirl

majorgirl

Inscrit:
    12 Juil. 2009
    hi
    i have the same pb as u.can someone give me some sites in order to learn english?
  8. bodia

bodia

Inscrit:
    23 Oct. 2008
    i m going to the sea shore in eljadida i ll stay there one week but before i d like to visit marrackech for 3 days.i m so excited i can barely wait being there cause i m so in need of changing
  9. altruiste

altruiste

Inscrit:
    7 Juin 2007
    good plans for your holidays i think you'll enjoy yourself a lot though marrakesh is a bit hot than you can bear but three days do not matter miss bodia
  10. bodia

bodia

Inscrit:
    23 Oct. 2008
    thank you so much altruiste you re right it s very hot but i m used to.by the way it s a really beautiful town.what about your plans dear friend
  11. el lover

el lover

Inscrit:
    30 Mars 2009
    Everybody is in morocco !!!! I'm so angry because I must stay in France ... and I'm so alone (yes it's just to use my english which is not very correct but I want to progress :) )So goodbye and good holydays for all this forum ....
  12. naadya

naadya

Inscrit:
    2 Mars 2005
    hi i'm naadya, from jbc and i'm young :D
    too bad for you all
  13. altruiste

altruiste

Inscrit:
    7 Juin 2007
    iam planning to go to usa but iam a bit hesitating shilly shally a bit because of ramadan on 22th of august perhaps i will postpone my trip after the holy month then perhaps miami or ibiza baleres islands in spain
  14. safaeb

safaeb

Inscrit:
    15 Juil. 2009
    Hi my name is Safae
    I speak english fluently if u need any help please don't hesitate to contact me
  15. altruiste

altruiste

Inscrit:
    7 Juin 2007
    whom are you addressing? awww what pride providfed it lasts
  16. samarkand87

samarkand87

Inscrit:
    13 Mai 2009
    Good morning

Cool yes marakech is very nice city but for me i'm interssting to go around it , i like mountains and nature , moreover in Atlas there is many awsome thing to see that's why you i'm so exciting (like you ^_^)may be InshaALLAH after 2 weeks my tripe will start.

have nice vacation Bodia
    don't worry friends have nice vacation too

salammm
  17. chmole

chmole

Inscrit:
    13 Juil. 2007
    hi I m chmole, I want to say to you all that when you talk about you using " I " you must write it in a capital letter "I " not " i " even if it occurs in the middle of your sentence.

Who's in the kitchen?
  18. samarkand87

samarkand87

Inscrit:
    13 Mai 2009
    SALAM

That's great to an other country like US or SPAIN but i don't advise to go there at Ramadan especially this month is for worshiping more than enjoying because if you will go to Miami + summer + beach + girls ..... and you know

or I have a suggestion you can go in US but try to look for a islamic centre and participate with muslim people in there activities , i have seen some videos about that really is so amazing .
    during the day you can discover the town(not Miami ^_^) and at night you go to the Masjid ,worshiping don't avoid enjoyness.

by the way i wish for you happy and great holiday and may ALLAH accept your deeds.
  19. altruiste

altruiste

Inscrit:
    7 Juin 2007
    thanks for the piece of advice but i resolved to go after ramadan i mentioned it in the first message with postpone after ramadan any way it is ridiculous to go to miami with all temptations girls three s sea, sex and sun no impossible for the holy month thank you
  20. majdouline2

majdouline2

Inscrit:
    19 Juil. 2009
    i need to progress my english if you want to help tnkx

Partager cette page